perjantai 3. lokakuuta 2014

Ban Krut 29.9 - 1.10.2014

Here's my pictures from Ban Krut, my last few days from Hua Hin is gone and if I can still save those I promise to post them here later. We went to Ban Krut after Hua Hin and as much as we missed our new friends from Exotic and Dang bars, we really enjoyed our time in paradise. And Ban Krut really was a paradise! I highly recommend to everyone.

Oh and my mom asked that 'could you show us where you are rather than your faces, we've seen them already.' ;) My mom <3

So mom, here you go:

Four thumbs up.





How excited can one be about a spoon? :)







'kuikelot' 













Hotels beach.






Our shower. <3
Our humble home.











That temple we climbed is on the farthest mountain.










A lot of pics, but you have to obey mom ;)


With LOOOOOVE,
-J

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti